Homepage



Carpenters Arms

Scarning
Closed 1965

Norfolk Pubs | Scarning Website

The Former Carpenters Arms, 2004
Also known as Compasses, Three Compasses, and Joiners Arms. (8)

Kelly's 1883 (9) entry - Blades, James, Three Compasses

Carpenters Arms, Scarning

1887 - Carpenters Arms bottom left, Chequers centre, George right.


Images produced from the www.old-maps.co.uk service with permission of Landmark Information Group Ltd . and Ordnance Survey


Homepage